Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Trip to South Africa

So I can't believe I'm really going to South Africa again. It still doesn't seem real and I'm leaving in under a month. I just don't know how this happened. I'm really exciting though. I will get to see all my old friends from South Africa and go to all the places that were oh so good. Mzoli's!!! I can't wait. I Think one of the most exciting things is the food. I'm so excited to have all the delicious food over there with all the different kinds of cuisines. I might even eat a Wimpy Burger again (It's really not that good though, but hey the name says it all!)

So for anyone who wants to know, namely Katrina, I will be leaving March 6 in the evening right after class to fly to New York. We are staying in New York that night and the next I think and then leaving for South Africa. We'll be in Capetown for most of the time and then go over to Durban and go on a safari again in that area. I think we get home on March 23, so if you want to communicate with me during that time. Email is probably going to be the best way. I think I will be taking my phone, but it will be too expensive to actually answer it.

2 comments:

Kristylee said...

So who are you going there with you lucky guy?

A Person from the Genocidal Generation said...

I'm going with Ken, my boyfriend, and three of our friends (He works with them at Starbucks) and the dad of one of our friends who is going!