Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Today is today

So I'm sitting here watching a rerun of Star Trek: Voyager (nerdy eh?) and making chili.  I have quit my Macey's job or rather had them fire me and got a new job.  (Well I'm not getting paid yet, I'm collecting some unemployment from Macey's!)  I'm still looking for another job too.  I wish I could find a job I would really enjoy and make enough money.  We'll hope for the best.  I'm grooming dogs right now.  I just hope I can make ends meet.  It all depends on how fast I can do it.  Anyway... My sister just had her baby a little while ago.  I've only seen pictures thus far but I think I'll get down to see the baby in person this weekend!  I love new babies!

2 comments:

katrina said...

Hey, I didn't know you were going to quit your job. What happened?

A Person from the Genocidal Generation said...

I hated Macey's It's just gotten worse and worse. The corporation is becoming idiotic and treated their employees worse and worse. They told me I needed to take my earing out because it's against company policy. I told them I wouldn't. They allow women to wear earing and I think that is sexist, so I refused. I've been looking for another job for about two months I just haven't found anything that would pay as much. Now I'm forcing myself to find a way.