Sunday, January 10, 2010

A short post

Why would I write a post? I don't know I'm just in the mood. My dog won't stop barking! common theme. I should probably get rid of a few but I don't seem to do what I "probably" should do. I have to work early in the morning (stupid new servers). I'm sitting here listening to The Host by Stephanie Meyer and must say this on is much better than her twilight books. This one is still a little cheesy and full of cheesy love, but it's good. I"ve been watching Dexter also. Very intriguing and a little disgusting. I have lots of hopes right now, we just need to wait until after wednesday for them all to be crushed. (that's the jaded cynic in me!)

1 comment:

rayndrop said...

grandma is here with me, and we're looking at everyone's blogs. she wanted me to make sure and let you know it's good to hear from you. and that she loves you.

we hope that your hopes were not crushed, since today is friday.