Monday, January 28, 2008

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum

So I was trying to go to sleep last night on the couch, because the sheets were in the dryer and I didn't want to wait for them to get done, and, of course the tv was on. What happened by a breaking news interruption in the programming to announce President Hinckley died. My heart dropped. President Hinckley just had a way of cheering anyone up. It's the end of another era for Utah. I wonder what's next...
I have another announcement to make also. One of my puppies is going on a mission! The couple who owns her now is going on another mission and their mission president said they could take her along! I think they are going to Texas, but it might have been Alabama or somewhere in the deep south. How funny is that. This dog (Princess Poochie, I didn't give the name!) is spoiled. She gets an eggs every morning for breakfast!

1 comment:

katrina said...

Hey, I think you should tell me the dog story. I have never heard it