Friday, December 31, 2010

to a wonderful happy fucking new year

There is one thing I learned a while ago that I should have learned a long time ago since it was taught to me my whole childhood. You can't have everything. You must choose what life you want. It took me a long time to come to grips with feelings inside of me and I made a choice. It took me a long while and I hurt quite a few people very close to me in the process. I thought those people would stand by me, but my hope and faith was crushed. I have went all the way to one side as everyone seems to think it's one way or the other. What gets me is most people still don't get this. All those people who demand I choose (including the being I believe is God)seem not to be able to do it themselves. You can't have everything people!

No comments: